Home Inside the 'Gate
Inside the 'Gate

First fall travel season

By Emily Moloney on October 25, 2012
I had a chance to visit a lot of great high schools this fall.

I had the chance to visit a lot of wonderful high schools this fall.

I am heading into the last two days of my first travel season. I have seen some incredible parts of the country, spoken with some impressive students, and had the pleasure of meeting truly wonderful guidance counselors. High school visits not only give admission counselors a chance to speak with students, but to also understand the schools and hometowns from which students come. I hope those of you who attended our visits left with a sense of the community and ambition that abounds on Colgate’s campus.

Half a dozen flights, countless trips through the drive-thru, and one flat tire later, I am so thankful I was able to meet so many Colgate applicants and future students. From all of us at the Office of Admission, thank you for hosting us and sharing your interest in Colgate University. We are sincerely grateful!