Home Inside the 'Gate
Inside the 'Gate

If only I could dance….

By Sarah Chandler '16 on December 10, 2013

image

Last Saturday was an absolute blast! I got to see a few of my friends perform on stage in the Chapel at Dancefest, one of the biggest and most fun student events of the year. Dancefest is basically a showcase when all of Colgate’s amazing dance groups can show off  their sweet moves. There were over 28 different performances and in total about 200 Colgate students performed, doing everything from belly dancing numbers (they danced with SWORDS on their heads!!!!), to ballroom dancing (shout out to my roommate who did an AMAZING JOB!!), to contemporary numbers (Fuse Dance Team, you are incredible) and so much more. Most of Colgate showed up to watch and it was a very fun night. I love to dance (even though I’m terrible at it), but that night I was happy to leave it to people who actually can. Great job everyone and congratulations on a wonderful show!

1 Comment